Friday, November 5, 2021

Q-BASIC Program (WAP to find a factor, reverse order, series, palindrome, Armstrong, prime, and composite)

Q-BASIC Program (WAP to find a factor, reverse order, series, palindrome, Armstrong, prime, and composite)

Write a program to display the following series:

1.   3  9  27  81............. up to 10th terms

CLS

FOR X=1 TO 10

N=3^X

PRINT N;

NEXT X

END

2. 100  97.5  95  92.51....up to 10th terms

CLS

N=100

FOR I = 1 TO 10

PRINT N;

N = N-2.5

NEXT I

END

3.  7    77    777     7777    77777

CLS

A=7

FOR I=1 TO 5

PRINT A;

A-A*10+7

NEXT I

END


4.   2   1   3    4    7   -------------- UP TO 10TH TERMS. (FIBONACCI SERIES)

CLS

A=2

B=1

PRINT A; B;

FOR 1=1 TO 8

C=A+B

PRINT C;

A=B

B=C

NEXT 1

END


Or

CLS

A=2

B=1

FOR 1-1 TO 5

PRINT A; B;

A=A+B

B=A+B

NEXT I

END


5.    55555    5555   555   55    5

CLS

P=55555

X=1

WHILE X<=5

PRINT P;

P=P\10

X=X+1

WEND

END


6. Write a program to display the factorial of a given number.

CLS

INPUT "Enter a number"; N

P=1

FOR I=1 TO N

P=P*I

NEXT I

PRINT "Factorial is;" ;P

END


7. Write a program to input any input number and print it in reverse order.

CLS

INPUT "Enter any number"; N

WHILE N<>0

R=N MOD 10

S= (S*10)+R

N=N\10

WEND

PRINT "Reverse of the given number is"; S

END


8. Write a program to input any number and display the sum of individual digits of the given number.

CLS

INPUT "Enter any number"; N

WHILE N<> 0

R=N MOD 10

S=S+R

N=N\10

WEND

PRINT "The sum of individual digits is"; S

END


9. Write a program to display the factors of the given number.

CLS

INPUT "Enter a number"; NUM

FOR I= 1 TO NUM

IF NUM MOD I=0 THEN

PRINT I;

END IF

NEXT I

END


10. Write a program to enter a number and check whether the number is palindrome or not.

CLS

INPUT "Enter a number"; N

P=N

DO WHILE N<>0

 R=N MOD 10

S=S*10+R

N=N\10

LOOP

IF P=S THEN 

PRINT "The number is a palindrome"

ELSE

PRINT "The number is not a palindrome"

END IF

END


11. Write a program to input a number and check whether the number is Armstrong or not. The number is called Armstrong if the sum of the cubes of each individual digit is equal to the given number]

CLS

INPUT "Enter a number"; N

P=N

WHILE NO

R=N MOD 10

A=A+R^3

N= N \ 10

WEND

IF A =P THEN

PRINT "The number is Armstrong"

ELSE

PRINT "The number is not Armstrong"

ENDIF 

END


12. Write a program to input any number from the user and then display whether it is prime or composite.

CLS 

INPUT "ENTER ANY NUMBER"; N

FOR I=1 TO N

R=N MOD I

IF R=0 THEN

C=C+1 

ENDIF

NEXT I

IF C=2 THEN

PRINT "THE GIVEN NUMBER IS PRIME"

ELSE

PRINT "THE GIVEN NUMBER IS COMPOSITE"

ENDIF 

END


13. Write a program to display all the prime numbers from 2 to 100.

CLS 

FOR I = 2 TO 100

C=0

FOR J = 1 TO I

R = I MOD J

IF R = 0 THEN

C=C+1

ENDIF

NEXT J

IF C=2 THEN 

PRINT I;

ENDIF

NEXT I 

END


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharkey

Simple way to make website using HTML only.

 A simple way to make a website using HTML only. <!DOCTYPE html> <head>         <title>Document</title> </head...